Tagasi Kooli is a citizens' initiative designed to help make learning closer to life through the involvement of experts. For this purpose, offers Tagasi Kooli an online environment for agreeing on face-to-face and online guest lessons, study visits, and job and student shadowings. Tagasi Kooli is open to all teachers and tutors from youth centres and people interested in working with schools. TK's head office is located in Tallinn.
The controller of personal data is NPO Tagasi Kooli, address: Telliskivi tn 60a, 10412 Tallinn, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Whose personal data do we process?
The data subjects whose personal data are processed by TC are users of the platform: teachers, students, students, supervisors of youth centres and people interested in cooperating with schools.
3. How and what personal data do we collect?
As a general rule, we collect personal data directly from data subjects, i.e. people who use tk's online platform to arrange guest lessons, study visits, and job and student shelters. In addition, in some cases, we may also collect personal data from third parties, such as teachers and parents.
- Identification data, e.g. name, date of birth.
- Contact details, e.g. address, phone number, email address.
- Professional data, such as your education or your professional career (Skype link).
- Data related to the activities and services of TC, e.g. performance or non-performance of contracts, transactions performed, submitted applications, inquiries and complaints.
- School, class.
4. Purpose of processing and legal basis
We process the personal data of the contact persons of the service users in order to provide students with a training service face-to-face and through online guest lessons, study visits, and work and student shelters. The legal basis for the processing is our legitimate interest in ensuring the correct provision of our service. In the case of the processing of users' personal data, the legal basis for the processing is, depending on the situation, whether it is TC's legitimate interest in providing its service or the consent of the data subject. In particular, we process the personal data of our online platform users for the following purposes:
- so that the teacher can enter his desire for a particular area of work or topic at the times proposed by him;
- so that a person interested in cooperating with the school can book a proposed guest lesson;
- so that a person interested in collaborating with the school can enter their invitation to offer a visit to their organisation or company as a job or student shelter;
- so that the teacher can book a visit to a suitable organization or company for students;
- so that the student can enter his vocation to the student in order to offer the opportunity to visit the university, as well as get acquainted with his chosen specialty;
- so that the student can book a visit to a suitable university and inform the teacher and the parent thereof;
- to keep a record of the guest lessons, study visits, and job and student shadowings carried out.
When we process the personal data of users of our platform for the aforementioned purposes, the legal basis for the processing is TK's legitimate interest in providing its service.
In addition, we process user contact information for the following marketing purposes:
- to show our users suitable advertisements for which we upload emails from registrants registered through the online platform to Facebook ("Custom audiences").
- to use Facebook's pixel and use it to play back advertising to users ("Retargeting").
- to send newsletters and suitable offers to users, including sending various invitations to guest classes, job shadowings, study visits and student shadowings.
When we process the personal data of users of our platform for the aforementioned purposes, the legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject.
TK also processes personal data to ask for feedback on the user-friendliness of the online platform and the trainings conducted. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in this case is tk's legitimate interest in improving the service it provides.
TK processes your personal data as little as possible. Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for processing. Your personal data is processed at our office in Tallinn.
5. Disclosure of personal data
In the performance of a legal obligation, the performance of a contract or the implementation of pre-contractual measures at the request of the applicant, with the consent of the applicant or the legitimate interest of the TK, the TK may transfer and disclose your data:
5.1. to authorized processors in the performance of contractual obligations (for example, to Maksekeskus AS for making donation payments);
5.2. cooperation partners;
5.3. supervisory authorities;
5.4. Employees authorized by the TC (e.g. lawyers, auditors, accountants);
5.5. to authorized processors, to process your data in direct marketing, if you have given the respective consent;
5.6 tk team members;
5.7 with the users of the service, if it is necessary and lawful for the provision of our service, and the sharing is in accordance with the applicable personal data protection legislation. The legal basis for processing personal data in this way is our legitimate interest in providing our service.
6. Rights of data subjects
Based on the conditions established by law and taking into account the restrictions provided for therein, the data subject has the right to request access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of his or her personal data, as well as the right to object to processing and to request the transfer of data.
- The right of rectification is the data subject's right to have inaccurate personal data relating to him or her rectified without undue delay.
- The right to erasure is the data subject's right to request that his or her personal data be erased without undue delay if certain additional conditions are met.
- In certain cases, the data subject has the right to restrict the processing of his or her personal data.
- The data subject has the right to access the personal data that we store about him or her and that he or she has provided to us, and the right to transfer this data to another controller, if this is technically possible and the processing is based on consent or a contract and by automated means.
- The data subject shall have the right, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of his or her personal data carried out on the basis of the relevant provisions of law, including profiling carried out on the basis of those provisions.
- Unless otherwise provided by law, the data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning the data subject or significantly affects him or her.
- Where the processing of personal data is based on the data subject's consent, the data subject shall have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
If the data subject finds that the controller has violated the requirements for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate, whose contact details can be found on the following website: http://www.aki.ee/.
Tagasi Kooli is not responsible for what happens at meetings agreed upon on its platform. Back to School has the right to remove from the user group participants whose average grade on the basis of the feedback questionnaire is three out of ten or lower (3/10).
8. Security and retention periods of personal data
Security of personal data
The secure storage of personal data is TK's highest priority. We endeavor to do everything possible to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure and other unlawful processing. We protect the confidentiality and integrity of personal data and ensure access to the data in accordance with applicable legislation.
We implement appropriate organisational, technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any unlawful processing. The measures used depend on the type of personal data and the possible consequences of their disclosure. The computers we use are located in a secure environment with limited access. Only employees who need it have access to your personal data.
Retention period – how long do we keep your personal data?
TC retains personal data only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, but not more than 7 years from the moment the personal data was collected. The retention period also depends on the need to respond to data subjects' inquiries, solve problems and comply with legal document retention requirements.
If we no longer need personal data and the law does not require it to be stored, we will delete the personal data. We may continue to use this data for statistical purposes, but only in pseudonymized or anonymized form.
9. Changes to the Privacy Notice
10. Contact information
Your feedback, opinions and suggestions are important to us. If you have any problems, comments or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by regular mail at Telliskivi tn 60a, 10412 Tallinn.
All communications on this subject are confidential. We try to resolve all complaints and problems quickly and correctly.
Privacy Notice last updated on 31.03.2022.